fiona.png
spreads (27).gif

House fire in Batehaven


Fire and Rescue NSW Station 384 Moruya report:

25/6/2019 - 03:10am

P384 called to house fire Batehaven to assist RP217. Fire cause accidental. Great job done by RP217 crews to quickly contain and extinguish the fire. P384 crews assisted by ventilating with our on board positive pressure fan.

P384 advise: "Please remember to turn off all sources of heat before bed each night, including electric blankets, candles, scent candles and never go to bed with heat packs."

"Electric blankets are great for winter, however should only be turned on prior to turning in for the night and once in bed they should always be turned off."



Photos: Fire and Rescue NSW Station 384 Moruya

#latest #BatemansBay #Paper

COMMENTS : Due to the risks associated with comments from unidentified contributors that expose The Beagle to possible legal actions under the NSW Defamation Act 2005 No 77 anonymous or Nom de Plume comments will not be available unless the author is known to the editor by way of a verified email address or by association.

Others who provide their REAL NAME (first name AND Surname) and a verifiable email address (it won't be published) are invited to comment below. (yes it is a pain but please comply - it would be a  shame to see your comment deleted)

Those contributors KNOWN to us and verified may continue to use their First Name or Nom de plume for ease. The primary need for all of this is due to traceability should a legal action arise.

If you need anonymity email us via our normal or encrypted email accounts


Please note that if you are looking for a previous comment that is no longer visible please contact us.