The August 2020 on-line issue of ‘Recollections’ is OUT NOW available at www.bit.ly/Recollections23 Paper copies should be available from the usual distributors from the end of this week.
Peter Lacey, President of South Coast History Society, told the Beagle "We depend entirely on receiving regular donations and membership fees to fund our activities, such as producing ‘Recollections’, and so we now ask our readers to help us by either becoming a member of the Society or by making a small donation to the Society.
To become a member of the Society you can either:
· Donate $25 or more to the Society, and you will automatically receive membership of the Society until 30 June 2021. Donations are GST exempt, so the Society receives the full benefit of your support; or
· Simply become a member of the Society. Annual membership is $15, including GST (so, unfortunately, $1.36 of your contribution ends up going to the tax man!).
To donate or take up membership, either:
· Direct deposit the amount into South Coast History Society’s account BSB 633 000 Account 158877472, and please advise us that you have done this; or
· Visit any Bendigo Bank branch and ask that the amount be credited to our account. Again, it will assist us if you could let us know you have done this; or
· Send your cheque to South Coast History Society, 90 Whitby Wilson Road, Quaama NSW 2550.
The Society thanks you in advance for your continuing support.