top of page
Screenshot 2023-06-13 180949.png
  • Writer's pictureThe Beagle

South Coast wins Champion Oyster at Sydney Royal Easter Show

The Royal Agricultural Society of New South Wales has named a Merimbula Bistro oyster the 2022 Sydney Rock Oyster Champion at the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show, a national competition setting the benchmark for Australia’s fine food producers.


The region won the prestigious Champion Sydney Rock Oyster trophy as multiple medals including two coveted gold medals (90+ points) for its bistro sized Appellation Oysters from Merimbula and Wapengo.


Sydney Royal judges award 60% of the marks in the Sydney Rock Oyster class for taste and flavour and the remaining 40% for visual appearance.


Kommentit


NOTE: Comments were TRIALED - in the end it failed as humans will be humans and it turned into a pile of merde; only contributed to by just a handful who did little to add to the conversation of the issue at hand. Anyone who would like to contribute an opinion are encouraged to send in a Letter to the Editor where it might be considered for publication

buymeacoffee.png
bottom of page