16/09/2020, 1.46pm. "Called to Unit Fire, Moruya. On arrival we had smoke issuing from an upstairs unit. Firefighters in Breathing Apparatus made forced entry as no one was home and found foodstuffs burning on a cooktop, luckily no major damage to the property. Crews rendered the unit safe with a positive pressure Fan. “Keep Looking when Cooking” Thank you to the neighbors who heard the smoke alarm and saw the smoke and called it in."
COMMENTS : Due to the risks associated with comments from unidentified contributors that expose The Beagle to possible legal actions under the NSW Defamation Act 2005 No 77 anonymous or Nom de Plume comments will not be available
NOTE to those wishing to comment: Tell us your name. First and second name. Make a comment and own it. Have a conversation but let the other person know who you are. No name - no publishing of your comment - simple.
If you need anonymity email us via our normal or encrypted email accounts.
Please note that if you are looking for a previous comment that is no longer visible please contact us.