fiona.png
spreads (20).gif

Jetblack Wild Wombat Postponed


Organisers have been monitoring the weather forecast for this weekend across various key portals on an hourly basis and also through the night. A spokesperson for the event said "Unfortunately the weather forecast hasn’t changed and as of 9am today there have been big fronts on the radar for Friday and Saturday. Almost all current registrations are from out-of-town and we suspect even the drives on the Friday might be dangerous if the rainfall predicted is correct. This leaves us with no other choice than to postpone the event."

"Our new proposed weekend is 21 and 22 November and all registered participants will automatically be transferred to the new date. We have contacted them all directly already. We are currently working on getting our permits transferred to the new date and once it’s confirmed we will re-open registrations."




COMMENTS : Due to the risks associated with comments from unidentified contributors that expose The Beagle to possible legal actions under the NSW Defamation Act 2005 No 77 anonymous or Nom de Plume comments will not be available unless the author is known to the editor by way of a verified email address or by association.

Others who provide their REAL NAME (first name AND Surname) and a verifiable email address (it won't be published) are invited to comment below. (yes it is a pain but please comply - it would be a  shame to see your comment deleted)

Those contributors KNOWN to us and verified may continue to use their First Name or Nom de plume for ease. The primary need for all of this is due to traceability should a legal action arise.

If you need anonymity email us via our normal or encrypted email accounts


Please note that if you are looking for a previous comment that is no longer visible please contact us.