top of page
Screenshot 2023-06-13 180949.png
  • Writer's pictureThe Beagle

House fire in Tomakin

25/2 04.14 RP384, TS384, RFS Broulee Responded to a house fire in Tomakin, on arrival they found a two storey house that had a fire in the bottom level. The two residents who were alerted by a working smoke alarm managed to get to the balcony and were then rescued from the residence by crew using Breathing Apparatus due to the density of smoke within the top level of the house. Three people were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation by NSW Ambulance. A massive thanks to the neighbour who worked to extinguish the fire before our arrival, your effort saved lives. Also in attendance was NSW Police.

NOTE: Comments were TRIALED - in the end it failed as humans will be humans and it turned into a pile of merde; only contributed to by just a handful who did little to add to the conversation of the issue at hand. Anyone who would like to contribute an opinion are encouraged to send in a Letter to the Editor where it might be considered for publication

bottom of page