Applications are now open for Eurobodalla Council’s 2020 Youth Development Grants.
Grants of up to $500 are available to not-for-profit community groups working to improve the health and wellbeing of young people in Eurobodalla.
Youth Project Officer Yvonne Hutcheson said projects need to demonstrate tangible benefits for the shire’s youth.
Potential projects would include:
· social engagement with the community
· educational and cultural opportunities
· skill development
· increased capacity for youth to lead
· exposure to training opportunities
· furthering employment and pathway opportunities, and
· supporting mental health.
Applications close 4pm Wednesday 26 February.
For more information visit https://www.esc.nsw.gov.au/inside-council/council/grants/youth-development-grants or contact Yvonne Hutcheson on 4474 1081.
Above: Grants of up to $500 dollars are up for grabs. Not-for-profits working to improve the health and wellbeing of the shire’s youth have until 26 February to apply.