“More than ever the Eurobodalla needs strong and vibrant volunteer organisations to support our community through difficult times. SHASA is very excited to announce that it has received a Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) grant of $37,500. These funds will be used to employ a Coordinator to work with up to 20 volunteer organisations to build their capability to be self-sustaining, resilient and successful in achieving their goals” said Kathryn Maxwell, President of the Southcoast Health and Sustainability Alliance (SHASA).
SHASA is seeking to employ a person for 16 hours a week to provide community groups with assistance to get tax deductible status, ABNs, incorporation, and GST registration where appropriate. The role will also help improve web and social media presence (including better links to each other) and coordinate training opportunities.
Key skills and experience include:
· Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to work in a team and in a collaborative environment.
· Skills and ability to work with public sector government departments to assist community groups with back end administrative and financial requirements.
· Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Experience with managing websites and social media.
Potential applicants to send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications close Wednesday 7 October 2020.