Eurobodalla Regional Hospital development is now moving into master plan and early-stage designs that will determine the positioning and layout of each department within the hospital."
With a committed budget to $260 million the focus around the design will now be able to consider:
• enhanced Emergency Department including Short Stay and Fast Track services
• additional spaces to care for women and children requiring overnight stays and day only care
• surgical and operating theatres
• expanded medical imaging, including MRI and additional X-ray
• integrated Close Observation Unit/Intensive Care Unit built to Intensive Care standards
• enhanced Ambulatory Care and Community Health outpatient setting
• flexible mental health beds associated with the medical inpatient unit and
• enhanced staff and student education and training facilities.