SHASA is seeking expressions of interest for a part-time consultant position. It will involve:
1. Engaging with volunteer organizations in the Bateman's Bay Region to provide tools, knowledge, and resources to help them become stronger and more effective.
2. Engaging with community service providers to develop projects plans with costings for future grant applications to:
· Upgrade community-building facilities to keep operating during heatwaves and bushfires and
· Purchase electric vehicles and electric vehicle chargers
To minimize travel costs, the Community Coordinator will have access to the SHASA NISSAN LEAF electric vehicle to travel to meetings with community groups. The Community Coordinator will be supported in the role by SHASA’s President and Committee.
This is a contract position for a total of 55 hours per month (660 hours for the 12 months)
The grant funding for the contract is $30,000. There is a possibility of a 12-month extension to the contract.
If you are interested please send a maximum 2 page CV to Kathryn Maxwell, President of SHASA at email@example.com
If interested please respond by 5 pm Friday 5th November Key skills and experience required
1. Strong written, communication, and liaison skills.
2. Demonstrated project management experience.
3. Sound IT skills. Experience with websites and social media is desirable.