Once again the Liberal Candidate appears to be fixated on making election promises in the North of the Gilmore electorate. Last week it was $40 million funding for the commencement of the Nowra Bypass adding to the announcement the week before of $40 million package to fix roads around the Shoalhaven with the funds to be split between:
- $8 million to Forest Road
- $6 million to Callala Bay Road
- $14 million to Culburra Road
- $2 million to the Coonemia Road/Currarong Road/Callala Bay Road intersection
- $5 million to the Green PT Road/Worrigee Road intersection
- $3 million to the Wool Road
- $2 million for St George Basin All up $80 million in election promises for roads in the NORTH of Gilmore. Adding insult to injury the Liberal candidate says: "Today we’ve announced some great new community infrastructure for Gilmore.
$75,000 for a pump track in Sanctuary Point
$75,000 for a pump track in Sussex Inlet
$150,000 for a playground in Kangaroo Valley
$100,000 for a playground in Kiola Is this a "Georgina Downer" moment where an unelected candidate is caught making promises without any sign of a Minister of Government. Of concern is the response he received from Councillor Paull Ell who very clearly thanked Constance for the money saying "Yeah, very, very exciting news today and I just want to say a massive thank
you, Andrew, for providing this funding, this announcement today."
Above: in a now deleted post where Andrew Constance is announcing election promises using the Royal "We've" without being an elected member of parliament. If you wish to send the candidate a copy of the electorate map below to remind him that GILMORE extends much further south and includes Batemans Bay, Moruya, Malua Bay, Tomakin, Broulee, Mogo, Nelligen, Congo, and as far as Tuross Head, you can find the map HERE or https://www.aec.gov.au/profiles/nsw/files/2016/2016-aec-nsw-a4-map-gilmore.pdf
The candidate's email address is Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: The deleted post has now been replaced with a correction: