fiona.png
spreads (6).gif

Warning: Don't charge in bed


🚒 Research has revealed that 53% of children charge their phone or tablet either on their bed or under their pillow. This is can be extremely dangerous.

The heat generated cannot dissipate and the charger will become hotter and hotter.

The likely result is that the pillow/bed will catch fire –placing the child (as well as everyone else in the property) in great danger. 🔥

Think....where do you & your family charge your moblie phone?

You might like to consider sharing this with your children.


#Community #Weekly

COMMENTS : Due to the risks associated with comments from unidentified contributors that expose The Beagle to possible legal actions under the NSW Defamation Act 2005 No 77 anonymous or Nom de Plume comments will not be available until an alternate system of author verification can be investigated and hopefully installed.

Those who provide their REAL NAME (first name AND Surname) and a verifiable email address (it won't be published) are invited to comment below. (yes it is a pain but please comply - it would be a  shame to see your comment deleted)

Those contributors KNOWN to us and verified may continue to use their First Name for ease. The primary need for all of this is due to traceability should a legal action arise.

If you need anonymity email us via our normal or encrypted email accounts


Please note that if you are looking for a previous comment that is no longer visible please contact us.