Mylott Close, Tuross Head now official
Residents and visitors to Tuross Head might have noticed that there is a new street sign. Mylott Close. For navigation purposes and for emergency services calls the road through Kyla Park the access road has now been formally named after Council’s lodgement with the Geographical names Board.
The roadway will very officially and henceforth will be known as MYLOTT CLOSE, named after the early Tuross Head pioneer Patrick Mylott who built Tuross House in the 1880’s (now in Coral Crescent).
Above: Patrick Mylott