All Tuross Head Progress Association members are asked to participate in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Association which is to be held at 2 pm on Thursday 7th September 2017 in the Kyla Hall. The context of the Draft AGENDA for the AGM has been outlined below. This Agenda lists the nominations canvassed so far for the vacant positions to be filled, but that said, the wider membership is strongly encouraged to nominate for any of the listed positions, especially those of the Secretary or Minutes Secretary. All nominations would be most welcome and such nominations should be emailed to the Secretary THPA ahead of the AGM on 7th September 2017.
TUROSS HEAD PROGRESS ASSOCIATION INC.
For The AGM Held at Kyla Hall
7th September 2017
2. Confirmation of Minutes 6th October 2016
3. Business Arising from October AGM Minutes
4. Secretary’s Report 2016/17 (as circulated prior to AGM)
5. President’s Report
6. Treasurer’s Report including Auditor’s Report
7. Election of Office Bearers
President – Nomination from John Tilbrook (only if needed on retirement of current incumbent)
Vice President – Nomination from Patrick McNeile
Treasurer – Nomination from current holder - Joan Buchan
Secretary – No nominations yet received so please consider applying (John Tilbrook if needed)
Proposed new committee positions
Minutes Secretary – Nominations are still being sought from the THPA membership
Memberships Officer – Nomination from Joan Flynn
Social Member – Nomination from Deidre Meek
Assistant Social Member – Nomination from Graham Pratt
History & Heritage Project Officer – Nominations are still being sought from the THPA membership
THPA Web/Email Administrator – Nomination from John Byrne
8. General Business
(1) Frequency of THPA general meetings (suggested bi-monthly meetings)
(2) THPA Social lunches to be held on a Sunday (pay as you go) at THCC on a quarterly basis at the THCC to network and garner new ideas and further members organised by Social Members gathering numbers and meal preferences from Menu provided by the 2 Waters Bistro at the Club or other choice of venue in Tuross Head to support our local businesses?
(3) Establishment of a gratis STREET LIBRARY in Tuross Head.
The Social Member designate, Dee Meek, will conduct the Door Prize Raffle in order to raise funds to defray the cosy of hall hire fees now charged by Council for the THPA to hold its meetings in Kyla Hall. The revenue derived from the conduct of the Door Prize Raffle will be passed to the Treasurer (Joan Buchan) and will be credited to the General Working Account.
In summing up, the THPA Needs YOU!!!!!