Broulee Nippers starts Sunday 30th October at the Broulee Surf Club! We are looking forward to seeing all of our existing and new members there. The Boutique will be open from 9am for any gear you may need. If you have a wetsuit bring it along as the water may be chilly.
A couple of things to remember: * make sure you are registered. You will not be allowed to participate if not.
* the weekly briefing is at 9.50am in front of the gear shed. Please be there so you know what's going on for the morning.
* a parent information session will be held in the club house on Sunday 6th November starting immediately after the briefing. We encourage all existing and new Nipper parents to attend.
* please read the Nippers Handbook. It can be found on the Broulee Surf Club website and has everything you need to know about Nippers in it including our Twilight Nipper dates which are held on Saturday afternoons.
* the 'Notices' are the main form of communication in the Surf Club not Face Book. They are emailed weekly and can be found in the club website under 'latest news and results'.
* BBQ's this season will again be run by age groups. The U14/U13 parents are on BBQ duty first, Saturday 12th November, Twilight Nippers.
Looking forward to a great season.