spreads (1).gif

Report Tossers littering from cars

REPORT 'TOSSERS' LITTERING FROM VEHICLES (a message from the Durras Community Association)

If you see someone littering from their vehicle around Durras or on the road in from the highway, you can report them to the EPA. Fines from $250 can be issued from your report.

To report littering from a vehicle you need to:

- be 18 years of age or over - have actually seen the litter being thrown, or blown, from the vehicle - be able to provide the vehicle registration details and the location where the littering took place - report the incident within 14 days

Report to

© State of New South Wales through the Environment Protection Authority


COMMENTS : Due to the risks associated with comments from unidentified contributors that expose The Beagle to possible legal actions under the NSW Defamation Act 2005 No 77 anonymous or Nom de Plume comments will not be available unless the author is known to the editor by way of a verified email address or by association.

Others who provide their REAL NAME (first name AND Surname) and a verifiable email address (it won't be published) are invited to comment below. (yes it is a pain but please comply - it would be a  shame to see your comment deleted)

Those contributors KNOWN to us and verified may continue to use their First Name or Nom de plume for ease. The primary need for all of this is due to traceability should a legal action arise.

If you need anonymity email us via our normal or encrypted email accounts

Please note that if you are looking for a previous comment that is no longer visible please contact us.