ANZAC DAY SERVICES AND MARCHES
Whether we tune in to the national service, attend a local service, or pause in our homes, it is important that we remember the more than 102,000 Australians who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
BEGA • 5.45am: Assemble at Mitre 10 Auckland Street, Bega - March down Carp Street to Bega Memorial for Dawn Service.
• 10.30am: Assemble at Gipps Street Bega – March down Carp Street to Bega Memorial for Service.
• 7.45am Assemble at Anglican Church on Bega Street, Tathra - March to Tathra Memorial for Service.
• 5.30am: Dawn Service at War Memorial, Beach Street.
• 10.45am: Assemble at the Merimbula RSL Club - March along Main Street, Market Street and Beach Street for Service at the War Memorial.
• 8.40am: Assemble at the front of the supermarket on Quondola Street - March to Pambula District Soldiers Memorial for Service.
• 9.45am: Assemble at the corner of Imlay and Chandos streets - March along Imlay Street to the cenotaph at Bass Street and along Calle Calle Street for Service at the War Memorial.
• 10.30am: Assemble at the Pharmacy at Lamont Street - March to the Memorial opposite the caravan park. A Service will be held off-street.
• 10am: March from the Cobargo School of Arts along Cobargo Bermagui Road, Princes Highway and Tarlinton Street to the Memorial. A Service will be held off-street, on private property.
• 10.30am: Assemble opposite Hobbs Store on Loftus Street - March to Bemboka Memorial for Service.
• 11am: Service at War Memorial, John Gordon Memorial Park, William Street.
• 8.15am: Assemble at Wolumla Hall - March along Bega Street to the Wolumla Memorial for Service.