The Broulee Mossy Point Community Association has completed restoration of the Broulee entry signs which after nearly 30 years in the salt air were looking a bit weathered.
After stripping the old sign and many coats of new paint by community members the signwriter, Neil Hammond applied the new signage.
A new feature of the sign advises that the village was gazetted by the government in 1837.
It is a little known fact that Eurobodalla grew from the settlement of Broulee which was the centre of the Police District covering the area from Jervis Bay to Eden.
Pictured left to right; Neil Hammond with community members Barbara Evans and Lindsay Boyton inspecting the restored sign at Candalagan Creek.