Terms and conditions apply;
These competitions are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
Entries open as per time and date stated in each competition and entries close at the time and date as stated. Only entries confirmed during the competition period will be valid. Entry is open to residents of NSW who are over the age of 18 years, excluding employees of South Coast Beagle Pty Ltd and their immediate family.
The promoter is South Coast Beagle Pty Ltd ABN 57 616 613 337 of PO Box 3029, Tuross Head NSW 2537.
PART A - INTRODUCTION
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
PART B - PRIVACY
5. The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing the delivery of any prize)
b) on completion all information will be deleted from the promoters datasets. Deletion of winning entrant’s personal information by prize supplied, if a third party, can not be assured.
6. By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C - WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. There are no age restrictions.
9. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
10. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ requirements which are
To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period: Complete the entry task and register the entry via the options provided.
11. Entrants can submit only one entry per competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
15. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E - PRIZES
17. Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
19. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
21. A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F - HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
22. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
23. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the Content Criteria being the question posed by The ENTRY
24. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the Judges.
The Judge(s) of the Competition will be: 2 members for the South Coast Beagle Pty Ltd management team. Judging Criteria: This is a game of skill, so each entry will be judged on its creativity and ingenuity. Based on these criteria the Promoter will determine the most inspiring and interesting entry.
25. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes
26. The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
27. Each winner will receive a Prize.
PART G - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
28. The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
30. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART H - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
31. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner does not claim the Prize their Prize is forfeited
PART I – NO LIABILITY
32. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
33. If entry is via Facebook or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
34. If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART J - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
35. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.