top of page
Screenshot 2023-06-13 180949.png
  • Writer's pictureThe Beagle

Dob in a pothole

NSW Roads advise that severe weather has caused damage to roads across the state. If you have concerns about a pothole in your area you can report it via Keep in mind that this reporting mechanism is for State owned roads

In Eurobodalla the Princes Highway and Kings Highway are State owned. Everything else is either Council owned, under Council control, Forestry, National Park and Private. If you have a pothole on a Council controlled road then use the Snap, Send, Solve App. or ring Council and ask to register a Customer Services Request. You can Snap, Send, Solve any issue you see that is council related from poorly maintained toilets to unkempt reserves, road defects, playground issues, graffiti, abandoned cars and rubbish and local erosion. Load the App and let Council know about your neighbourhood. You can never be sure someone else has reported it.


NOTE: Comments were TRIALED - in the end it failed as humans will be humans and it turned into a pile of merde; only contributed to by just a handful who did little to add to the conversation of the issue at hand. Anyone who would like to contribute an opinion are encouraged to send in a Letter to the Editor where it might be considered for publication

bottom of page